All 29 art Reviews

Purple dress Purple dress

like the way the dress is seethrough. pretty nifty

also you use some kind of texture on your drawings which are subtle but really nice.

Soup for you Soup for you

GJ nacco

Nacco responds:

Gee whiz, thanks Tomsan!

Ark Ark

wow dude, this is amazing. The way everything works out and not weird looking (as you would expect) is really stunning. Badass, wouldnt want to run into him

Foweb responds:

Thx dude. Makes me happy to read that :)

Surge Surge

Awesome stuff, i would scout you but there seem to be multiple signatures under the different works. What's up with that?

TomAzza responds:

all this stuff has been done over the last four or five years, I never really settled on a way to sign my work,so I used to change it up. If you notice they're all signed TA or Thomas.

A ki ball A ki ball

The right hand is good but the left one is really off

Primavera Primavera

Its good but the colored hair is a bit distracting. Normally hair is dark yet in this case you have this sillouette in black with brown hair. Make it black it will look better

GamerTeck responds:

Thanks for your advice. I didn´t thought of it till now (:

Vampire Thirst Vampire Thirst

Not one of your best i have to say. Though you can't really fuck up anymore. I love how you just highlight everything

Eye Cloud Creature Eye Cloud Creature

Very nice drawing!

Mind your Shading though. Light is coming from the right, so the shading on the leaf is not right.

Also its good that you play around with perspective (blurring the foreground) but the spider should be less sharp.

I really like the left leaf its very well done!

Great picture nice setting

Karo-Korp responds:

Thank you ever so much Tomsan for your accurate critique.

I see what you mean about the shading and the spider being too sharp.

Truth be told, the spider was one of the first things I drew in this piece, and never really knew what to do with it. I knew it was too sharp, I guess I was just lazy and didn't dare redo it.

Thanks again for the review, I'm a fan of your work so I'm pret-ty glad you be commenting on mine yo.

WISH YOU WERE HERE WISH YOU WERE HERE

awesome, a lot of detail and much to explore. perfect for a calender submission.

The Worst Calendar Entry The Worst Calendar Entry

really nice, love the detail in the mustache. and the creepy background.

My advice though, since its for a calender, is to expand that upper right part of the background. Just so that the pic keeps interesting for a longer time.

test-object responds: